Graz Symposium Virtual Vehicle (GSVF) 2019 – Call4Speakers
May 7-8, 2019 | Seifenfabrik, Graz, Austria
GSVF 2019, organized by VIRTUAL VEHICLE & TU Graz, will address the up-coming disruptive change in industries from strictly vertical to broadly horizontal vehicle development approaches. Agile enriched processes are capable for coping with related complexity, quality, costs and timely delivery – speeding-up system delivery for ensuring competitiveness and market-shares.
The GSVF 2019 focuses on new trends, methods, and tools for:
- Model-based Systems Engineering
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Agile enriched engineering processes
- Change Management
- Automation in simulation for system development
- Virtual homologation of automotive systems
- Data- and information management
Application Use Cases:
- Automated Driving and Assistance Systems
- Cooperative/Integrated Vehicle Safety
- Real-driving Emissions
We gladly invite you to submit your abstracts for papers and posters.
The conference language is English, presentations may be given in English or German; however, all submissions and slides should be in English. A simultaneous translation into English will be provided.
Deadline for submitting paper offers: January 8th, 2019