28 Jan 26. Get-2-Gether of FuSaCom
TOPICS: HiPERFORM Safety Analysis Activities | Why do we need Cross-Discipline?
F2F/Online: 25 participants F2F – Online LIVE session via MS Teams
HiPERFORM – Talk1 (Joaquim Castella Triginer, MSc – Researcher, Dependable Systems @Virtual Vehicle Research GmbH):
Functional Safety @ Powertrain level – Concept Phase & STPA Analysis
• Functional Safety at the powertrain level focused on the concept phase within the HiPerform project.
• The presentation will provide an overview of all the activities performed during the concept phase.
• Furthermore, the presentation will include the application of the STPA analysis method and the obtained results.
HiPERFORM – Talk2 (Álvaro Coupeau, MSc – R&D project manager @TECNALIA)):
Functional Safety @ Powertrain level – Virtual Validation Program
• Functional Safety Validation from the point of view of vehicle controllability and drivability at powertrain level.
• Special focus on torque vectoring for in wheel operation and torque dynamic control and loss/failure of sensors:
• Test and validation program on experimental test bench with fault injection capabilities.
Special Talk: Why do we need Cross-Discipline? (Clemens Röttgermann – Senior Functional Safety Engineer @exida GmbH & Florian Bogenberger – Managing Safety Consultant @exida GmbH)
• Differentiate Functional Safety – Safety-in Use (SOTIF) – Security
• (B)leading edge of Standard Development:
ISO/PAS 21448 / ISO/SAE 21434 / ISO 26262
Nominal Performance <-> Functional Safety
• Motivating Cross-discipline Workshop
Registration: Please, register until WED, 14.04.2021 Online. Link: www.v2c2.at/fusacom
COVID-19: Please bear in mind that due to the COVID-19 restrictions, face-to-face participation is only possible following successful registration.
Questions: If there are any questions regarding the topics of the event then contact email@example.com.
We are looking forward to an interesting evening with interesting talks and discussions on topics around cybersecurity.
Info: After the face-to-face event you will be able to continue the discussions and have a networking session with some refreshments and snacks in our foyer.