SAE 2015 World Congress & Exhibition (21. – 23.04.2015, Detroit/USA)
21. – 23.04.2015 - The SAE 2015 World Congress assembles the best talent in the automotive industry; experts, management teams, engineers, and executives alike gather to collaborate and address current challenges, seek new windows for discovery and exploration, and promote the multitude of opportunities fundamental for a successful future.
This year’s theme, Leading Mobility Innovation, expresses the dawning of a new day in the automotive industry. It is a call to arms – a challenge to all engineers to create mobility for the future through innovative technologies.
Discuss with VIRTUAL VEHICLE’s experts at the SAE 2015 World Congress:
- “Generic software architecture for cost efficient powertrain electrification” – Wolfgang Ebner
- "From Natural Language to Semi-Formal Notation Requirements for Automotive Safety" –
- "Model-based Engineering Workflow for Automotive Safety Concepts" – Martin Krammer
- “Holistic approach for improved safety including a proposal of new virtual test conditions of small electric vehicles” – Andreas Teibinger
- “Further development of a method to reproduce highly dynamic force-distance based intrusions of vehicle side structure components” – Andreas Teibinger