9th Graz Symposium Virtuelles Fahrzeug (GSVF) (Graz / Austria)
23. – 25.05.2016 - Today’s vehicle development needs more and more elaborate methods and a perfect collaboration of different disciplines. Therefore the focus of the 2016 GSVF is on cross-cutting methods for emerging vehicle technologies. We expect contributions in the context of interdisciplinary and leading-edge methods for vehicle development and integrated testing in order to foster safe, smart, and green road transport.
include but are not limited to:
- Systems engineering / Complexity management
- Smart systems / Cyber-physical systems
- Connectivity, driver assistance, and automated driving (incl. driverless vehicles)
- Integrated safety
- Efficient driving / Comfort and drivability
- Hybrid and virtual validation / Test integration
- Resilience and security / Reliability and liability / Interoperability
We are looking forward to seeing you at the 9th GSVF in Graz!